1. Frankenstein (I was a weird kid =) my love started in kindergarten and never changed)
2. A Wrinkle in Time (because it was indeed a dark and stormy night, and I’m super hyped to see it’s going to be a movie… they better not f**k it up!
3. The Best Christmas Pageant Ever (mom read this to us when we were young and we laughed and laughed and it became a family in-joke)
4. what’s “as a kid” mean? cuz if we can go older than 10, then I can add the collection of HP Lovecraft my dad had that messed me up because of the short story “Cool Air”
5. and now that we’re in the teens, we can add The Distant Summer, a cheesy YA love story that I must have re-read a dozen times. what? you think I was born without girl genes? they’re there… they just hide in the shadows like good little monkeys most of the time =)
It’s just the beards this time, fielding questions from our followers, discussing what we’re working on, what we want to work on, whether or not working on media tie-ins is diluting our work of the genres, and why Comic book writer, artist and legend Stephen Bissette keeps challenging us with new questions!